Greetings, I've been trying to subscribe to the mailing list throughout the past few hours but whenever I click the "subscribe" button the site returns me a 500 error code and then it seems the whole site goes down for a while. In which case, I want to apologize for bringing down the site multiple times today. I'm writing to the mailing list to get help with this issue because I needed to join to ask some questions and I can't find an "administrator" contact anywhere on the site. Please reply to me at: ignacio.vargas@rapidsilicon.com In the interest of possibly saving us some time I'm also going to mention what I needed to ask about. In case the answer is a simple "no" then I won't have anymore to say anyways, but please don't feel obligated at all to answer my query:  I was considering writing a stripped-down baremetal version of argp (https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Argp.html#index-argp-_0028program-argument-parser_0029) from glibc. I was wondering if I could write it as a contribution to newlib and, similarly to glibc's argp, write it using getopt. I mostly don't know if newlib would accept it because it's a library specific to GNU-C. Best regards, Ignacio Vargas