Hi While double some checking that all references used by the long double math routines Jennifer are resolved when linking, we have found a small oddity. The file libc/reent/signgam.c is implemented as follows: int * __signgam (void) { return &_REENT_SIGNGAM(_REENT); } When TLS is enabled, the macro _REENT_SIGNGAM resolves to _tls_gamma_signgam which is in the file libm/math/w_lgamma.c. This creates the first reference from libc to libm that I have ever seen and requires explicitly linking with -lm -lc when using lgamma(). Would anyone be opposed to moving this method to libm/math? --joel