On Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 9:21 AM Jon Turney wrote: > On 28/02/2024 23:02, Joel Sherrill wrote: > > Hi > > > > The attached patch changes FD_SETSIZE from 64 to 256 for RTEMS. > > > > Is it OK to apply? > > > > This uses the preprocessor directive '#elifdef', > > It seems like support for that was added in gcc 12. > Good catch. Unfortunately, I just pushed the posted patch just before your email arrived. I have posted a small patch to change this to #elif defined(__rtems__). If someone acks it, I will push it quickly to minimize who might be impacted. There should be no dependencies in newlib for any toolchain that is that recent. --joel