Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Actually i am new to git and still learning commands. I am trying my best and want to assure you that i will be familiar with the git soon. I will try not to repeat the same mistakes again in future. I am attaching the fresh new patches for last 4 methods with all possible changes. I am requesting you to please review the patches. Thanks, Aditya On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 6:02 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Jul 27 02:54, Aditya Upadhyay wrote: >> This is the modified patches for inttypes methods. > > Sigh. No, it's not. This is, again, just a patch on top of your other > patch. *Please* review your patchset before sending it, this looks like > missing a `commit --amend' again. > >> I have changed the >> method name with trailing _l . Do i need to send the patch for imaxabs >> and imaxdiv method again ? > > No, these were fine. > > > Thanks, > Corinna > > -- > Corinna Vinschen > Cygwin Maintainer > Red Hat