Hi there! I would like to mainstream the PS2 newlib port. So far the PS2 has had newlib ports for years, however, it was never intended to be merged into the mainstream. I'm now trying to port to the latest release 4.3.0, however, I'm suffering some errors during the compilation process. I have attached the changes that I have done so far. Then I just rerun the command `autoreconf` using the proper autoconf and automake versions I execute `configure` with: PROC_NR=$(getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN) TARGET="mips64r5900el-ps2-elf" TARGET_ALIAS="ee" ## Create and enter the toolchain/build directory rm -rf "build-$TARGET" mkdir "build-$TARGET" cd "build-$TARGET" ## Configure the build. CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET="-O2" ../configure \ --prefix="$PS2DEV/$TARGET_ALIAS" \ --target="$TARGET" \ --enable-newlib-retargetable-locking \ $TARG_XTRA_OPTS ## Compile and install. make -j "$PROC_NR" all And then it always fails with this error, fatal error: opening dependency file libc/sys/ps2/.deps/crt0.Tpo: No such file or directory Could you help me to identify where the issue is? Cheers.