public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@redhat.com>
To: imi415 <imi415@imi.moe>
Cc: Newlib <newlib@sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: Newlib provided syscalls on SH
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 15:29:23 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Yilin,

You will need to patch the libc/sys/sh/Makefile.inc to match what is done
in libc/sys/arm/Makefile.inc.  This is fairly simple.  When you are done,
then you can
use the --disable-newlib-supplied-syscalls to omit whatever you want in the
libc/sys/sh directory.   Feel free to submit the patch here when you have
it working to your satisfaction.

-- Jeff J.