Please go ahead. -- Jeff J. On Sun, Dec 17, 2023 at 12:20 AM Jeff Law wrote: > > These fixes fall into a few different buckets. First c99 doesn't allow > a parameter without a type. So in cases where the type had previously > been an implicit int, make it an explicit int. Second, for return > values, don't allow them to be implicit ints either, make them explicit. > In a few cases change c89 function definitions to c99 function > definitions. Lastly include in sbrk.c to get the prototype > for abort () which we call when we detect a heap/stack collision. > > OK for the trunk? > > Thanks, > Jeff