Hi Mike, Sorry for the late reply. Yes, this would be accepted and I can merge any patch you want to make to the htdocs and push any manuals you want to put on the ftp serer. -- Jeff J. On Sun, Oct 15, 2023 at 5:13 AM Mike Frysinger wrote: > On 26 Sep 2023 16:27, Sam Edge via Newlib wrote: > > Is there any way to see the online documentation for Newlib for a given > > release? > > > > I often get lumbered with having to use older revisions (3.0.0!) that > > don't come with source or pre-built HTML or other documentation. (Yes, > > STM, I'm talking to you!) > > > > Is there a way to see the state of the online docs at a given revision? > > it should be easy to backfill manuals for each release if we wanted. > something like: > https://sourceware.org/newlib/ > # current versions > libc.html > libm.html > libgloss.html > # old releases > manual/ > 4.3.0/ > libc.html > libm.html > libgloss.html > 4.1.0/ > libc.html > libm.html > libgloss.html > ... > > the html pages are checked into git. so i could send a patch if someone > would merge it (i don't have push access to the htdocs repo). > > there's also pdf and such files, but those are only uploaded to the ftp > server, and i don't have access to that either. > > before i write a script to do the backfill, would be nice to hear a signal > from the newlib maintainers that this would be accepted. > -mike >