public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@redhat.com>
To: Francisco Javier Trujillo Mata <fjtrujy@gmail.com>
Cc: newlib@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: PlayStation 2 newlib port
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 16:41:54 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Francisco,

If you would like help, I would suggest you tell others where they can get
a proper toolset to build with or at least
attach your build log which may provide more info.  I certainly don't have
a Playstation 2 toolset hanging around.

In addition, looking at your patches, you are missing copyright/licensing
info for the new files you are adding
(as opposed to existing files you are modifying).  If you are taking code
from another location, you cannot change
their license/copyright.  If you wrote these from scratch you should
indicate this but you still need to add the licensing/copyright
info.

Regards,

-- Jeff J.