As long as the licensing is shared-newlib-compatible (non-GPL), it should be ok. -- Jeff J. On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 11:37 AM Joel Sherrill wrote: > Hi > > We have migrated almost all of our POSIX defined header files from RTEMS > itself to newlib. I think aio.h and mqueue.h are the last POSIX headers > left on our side. > > What's the feeling on merging these? Would it be ok to put them in > newlib/libc/include? > > Our version of the headers have Doxygen comments. Would these be OK in > newlib or do I need to remove the Doxygen? > > Thanks. > > --joel > >