public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
* Yearly Snapshot
@ 2018-12-29  1:29 Jeff Johnston
From: Jeff Johnston @ 2018-12-29  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Newlib

I'm sure some people have noticed I haven't put up a snapshot yet.  I was
waiting to see consensus regarding the memmem performance improvement and
then was taken ill before vacation.  I am fine with the updated patch.  If
no one objects, I'll do the snapshot tomorrow (with or without the updated
patch) and if warranted, I can do another snapshot with version bump in
January.

-- Jeff J.

* RE: Yearly Snapshot
@ 2012-12-17 19:56 ` Henderson, Stuart
From: Henderson, Stuart @ 2012-12-17 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Anyway, any important missing patches out there?  (other than Joern's patch which he still needs to respond to the
> comments from Corinna)

I'd like to merge up part support for ADI's BF60x if that's possible.  I'm about to submit the patch now.

Stu

* Re: Yearly Snapshot
@ 2012-12-17 13:28   ` Jeff Johnston
From: Jeff Johnston @ 2012-12-17 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: newlib

On 12/12/2012 12:48 PM, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
> On 11 December 2012 21:57, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@redhat.com> wrote:
>> It's that time of year again.  Next week I intend on making our yearly
>> snapshot.  This year we will bump the version to 2.0.0 due to the recent
>> off_t/int change in the file descriptor.
>>
>> Anyway, any important missing patches out there?  (other than Joern's patch
>> which he still needs to respond to the comments from Corinna)
>>

>> -- Jeff J.
>
> Jeff,
>
> We are currently putting together a patch for newlib and libgloss to
> switch sizeof(ssize_t) from 4 to 8 bytes on aarch64.   The patch
> should be ready late tomorrow.   We would like to have that patch
> included before the yearly freeze if possible.
>
> Thanks
> /Marcus

Should be fine.

* Re: Yearly Snapshot