On 01 Mar 2022 08:33, R. Diez wrote: > > > [...] > > This is harmless, but can be a > > bit confusing. Rename our $subdirs to $SUBDIRS to avoid this. > > The difference between 'subdirs' and 'SUBDIRS' is not great, especially when talking over the phone. > > Would it be possible to use LIBGLOSS_SUBDIRS instead? doesn't seem worth the effort although this patch is moot once my patches to remove aarch64 & arm configure scripts is approved as we won't call AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS anymore which means this bug won't be triggered. -mike