On 31 Jan 2022 14:16, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Jan 27 19:33, Mike Frysinger wrote: > > When using the top-level configure script but subdir Makefiles, the > > newlib_basedir value gets a bit out of sync: it's relative to where > > configure lives, not where the Makefile lives. Move the abs setting > > from the top-level configure script into acinclude.m4 so we can rely > > on it being available everywhere. Although this commit doesn't use > > it anywhere, just lays the groundwork. > > Patchset looks ok to me. Would you mind to send patchsets consisting > of more than a single patch with a cover-letter? It's just easier > to discusss the entire patchset vs. discussing single patches. sure, if you prefer -mike