On 16 Feb 2022 09:45, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Feb 12 05:08, Mike Frysinger wrote: > > Move the minor wince-specific logic to a dedicated file & namespace > > them so we can merge its configure logic up a level. The makefile > > is a bit tricky, but maybe it still works. > > Isn't wince a dead duck for ages? Maybe it's time to rip it out > instead? i have no idea and can't really test it. if we delete it, it'll take coordination with gcc though as wince is handled/declared in the root configure.ac script :x. -mike