On 15 Feb 2022 14:43, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Feb 14 00:54, Mike Frysinger wrote: > > This is used in a bunch of places, but nowhere is it ever set, and > > nowhere can I find any documentation, nor can I find any other project > > using it. So delete the flags to simplify. > > I think this was originally used to support different cflags during > canadian crosses, but if it's not used anywhere... if there's such a request again, we can define it in configure as a proper "precious variable" so it has clear documentation and visibility. -mike