On 21 Mar 2022 14:25, Andrew Stubbs wrote: > On 20/03/2022 01:20, Mike Frysinger wrote: > > i think you should always use the same name output if you want to override > > regardless of my recent change. the common code defines this in mlock.c, > > so i would expect you to put your machine overrides in a mlock.c file in > > your machine dir. > > > > this is how all the setjmp, mem*, and str* funcs all work. > > OK, I've confirmed that this patch fixes it. > > I don't believe I have the power to commit it myself. pushed for you -mike