public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
* GNU Tools Cauldron 2022
@ 2022-05-23 10:27 Jan Hubicka
From: Jan Hubicka @ 2022-05-23 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: newlib

Hello,

We are pleased to invite you all to the next GNU Tools Cauldron,
taking place in Prague on September 16-18, 2022.  We are looking forward
to meet you again after three years!

As for the previous instances, we have setup a wiki page for
details:

     https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2022  <https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2022>

In previous years we have been able to make the Cauldron free to all to attend
thanks to the generosity of our sponsors. However this year we are having to
charge for attendance. We are still working out what we will need to charge,
but it will be no more than £200.

Attendance will remain free for community volunteers and others who do not have
a commercial backer and we will be providing a small number of travel bursaries
for students to attend.

We will also make it possible to attend remotely in the hybrid form and
remote attendance will be for free as well.

Please email to tools-cauldron-admin AT googlegroups.com if you would like to
attend, indicating your T-shirt size and any dietary requirements. We'll
contact you later in the year with details of how to pay.

To send abstracts or ask administrative questions, please email to
tools-cauldron-admin AT googlegroups.com  <http://googlegroups.com>.

The Cauldron is organized by a group of volunteers. We are keen to add some
more people so others can stand down. If you'd like to be part of that
organizing committee, please email the same address.

This announcement is being sent to the main mailing list of the following
groups: GCC, GDB, binutils, CGEN, DejaGnu, newlib and glibc.

Please feel free to share with other groups as appropriate.

Honza

* Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2022
@ 2022-09-16  8:00 ` Jan Hubicka
From: Jan Hubicka @ 2022-09-16  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: newlib

Hello,
> Hello,
>
> We are pleased to invite you all to the next GNU Tools Cauldron,
> taking place in Paris on September 16-18, 2022.  We are looking forward
> to meet you again after three years!
>
> As for the previous instances, we have setup a wiki page for
> details:
>
>      https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2022  <https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2022>

The Cauldron is going to start in few minutes.  We also set up youtube
channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCJUY8xtvLa05oODFj6FHcQ where
you can watch us live.

Honza