On 26 Sep 2023 16:27, Sam Edge via Newlib wrote: > Is there any way to see the online documentation for Newlib for a given > release? > > I often get lumbered with having to use older revisions (3.0.0!) that > don't come with source or pre-built HTML or other documentation. (Yes, > STM, I'm talking to you!) > > Is there a way to see the state of the online docs at a given revision? it should be easy to backfill manuals for each release if we wanted. something like: https://sourceware.org/newlib/ # current versions libc.html libm.html libgloss.html # old releases manual/ 4.3.0/ libc.html libm.html libgloss.html 4.1.0/ libc.html libm.html libgloss.html ... the html pages are checked into git. so i could send a patch if someone would merge it (i don't have push access to the htdocs repo). there's also pdf and such files, but those are only uploaded to the ftp server, and i don't have access to that either. before i write a script to do the backfill, would be nice to hear a signal from the newlib maintainers that this would be accepted. -mike