On 20 Jan 2024 17:15, Dimitar Dimitrov wrote: > On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 08:46:36AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote: > > should you be listed in newlib/MAINTAINERS for pru ? > > Yes, I would be honoured. > > I've been running and monitoring CI for the GNU toolchain for PRU, > including newlib, for a few years. And I intend to continue doing so. send a patch for Corinna & Jeff to approve :) do you have push access to newlib now ? might be worth asking for that too so you can be added to the "write privileges after getting approval" section. -mike