Wasn't sure what to write, since the fix was rather trivial. Appended a patch with some more description. Please feel free to change the commit message, if you think something is still missing. Thanks --- 🙎🏻‍♂️ jdoubleu On 4/1/2022 3:02 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > Hi J, > > On Mar 24 17:54, jdoubleu wrote: >> I found the issue: newlib/testsuite/lib/passfail.exp was using a the >> function `newlib_target_compile` which is defined in newlib.exp but hasn't >> been included yet. >> >> I attached a patch. >> >> Still some tests fail to compile, but that seems more like an issue with the >> host environment or target board. > > Could you please add the description of the error you're seeing to the > commit message of your patch, kind of as in your below first mail? > Just "Fix testsuite" is a bit on the terse side :) > > > Thanks, > Corinna >