Torbjorn SVENSSON writes: > Hello, > > It would have been easier to review the patch if it was inline, but > this will have to do anyway. Hi Torbjorn, sorry most mail readers easily show inline attacchaments of type "text/plain" allowing for inline reply, at the same time this way they can still retain the notion of attached file. This is how I rutinary sent my patches to other GNU projects (including GCC) so far. Has newlib some specific rule around this? > I think there is a typo in math.h. Aren't you supposed to do "#ifndef" and not "#ifdef"? I guess we are talking about this hunk? #ifdef __epiphany__ diff --git a/newlib/libc/include/math.h b/newlib/libc/include/math.h index ba1a8a17e..da056b5b6 100644 --- a/newlib/libc/include/math.h +++ b/newlib/libc/include/math.h @@ -158,6 +158,15 @@ extern int isnan (double); #else /* Implementation-defined. Assume float_t and double_t have been * defined previously for this configuration (e.g. config.h). */ + + /* If __DOUBLE_TYPE is defined (__FLOAT_TYPE is then supposed to be + defined as well) float_t and double_t definition is suggested by + an arch specific header. */ + #ifdef __DOUBLE_TYPE + typedef __DOUBLE_TYPE double_t; + typedef __FLOAT_TYPE float_t; + #endif + /* Assume config.h has provided these types. */ #endif #else /* Assume basic definitions. */ I believe the #ifdef is correct. As the comment suggests if __DOUBLE_TYPE is defined we'll use it to define double_t otherwise we assume is config.h has provided the type definition. I'm reattaching the latest version of this patch with a typo fixed. Thanks! Andrea