* Request from Tom Rix
@ 2004-01-07  3:53 tcrix
       [not found] ` <20040107144606.GA11714@redhat.com>
From: tcrix @ 2004-01-07  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Tom Rix would like to be added to sources.redhat.com.

For more information, check out:
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=1597654.2372

* Re: Request from Tom Rix
       [not found] ` <20040107144606.GA11714@redhat.com>
@ 2004-01-08  0:46   ` Tom Rix
From: Tom Rix @ 2004-01-08  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: cgf

Good.
Then just the ssh key needs to be updated in my authorized_keys file.
I lost the old key when I had to return my machines as part of my being laid
off from RH.

Tom

> >Tom Rix would like to be added to sources.redhat.com.
> >
> >For more information, check out:
> >http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
> >
> >Or, check the specific request here:
> >http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=1597654.2372
>
> You already have an account on sources.redhat.com, active for gcc,
> binutils, gdb, etc.

* Re: Request from Tom Rix
@ 2004-01-08  1:49     ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2004-01-08  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Rix; +Cc: overseers

Hi Tom (et al),

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Tom Rix wrote:
> Then just the ssh key needs to be updated in my authorized_keys file. I
> lost the old key when I had to return my machines as part of my being
> laid off from RH.

just a general word of warning: since you left RH, you are probably no
longer covered by their general copyright assignment to the FSF, and so
must not contribute non-trivial changes to any GNU software until/unless
copy have filed a personal copyright assignment.

(I'm pointing this out because it has been a source of problems in the
past.  Better safe than sorry... ;-) )

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/

* Re: Request from Tom Rix
@ 2004-01-08  2:27       ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2004-01-08  2:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: Tom Rix, overseers

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:49:41AM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Tom Rix wrote:
>> Then just the ssh key needs to be updated in my authorized_keys file. I
>> lost the old key when I had to return my machines as part of my being
>> laid off from RH.
>
>just a general word of warning: since you left RH, you are probably no
>longer covered by their general copyright assignment to the FSF, and so
>must not contribute non-trivial changes to any GNU software until/unless
>copy have filed a personal copyright assignment.
>
>(I'm pointing this out because it has been a source of problems in the
>past.  Better safe than sorry... ;-) )

Excellent point.  This never occurred to me...  Hopefully it won't be too
common an occurrence.

cgf

* Re: Request from Tom Rix
@ 2004-01-08 12:29         ` Tom Rix
From: Tom Rix @ 2004-01-08 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor, Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

I signed and mailed the paperwork for FSF assignments for binutils/gcc/gdb
last week.

But don't just take my word for it.  Check with the FSF.
Tom
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:49:41AM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> >On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Tom Rix wrote:
> >> Then just the ssh key needs to be updated in my authorized_keys file. I
> >> lost the old key when I had to return my machines as part of my being
> >> laid off from RH.
> >
> >just a general word of warning: since you left RH, you are probably no
> >longer covered by their general copyright assignment to the FSF, and so
> >must not contribute non-trivial changes to any GNU software until/unless
> >copy have filed a personal copyright assignment.
> >
> >(I'm pointing this out because it has been a source of problems in the
> >past.  Better safe than sorry... ;-) )
>
> Excellent point.  This never occurred to me...  Hopefully it won't be too
> common an occurrence.
>
> cgf

* Re: Request from Tom Rix
@ 2004-01-15 20:52     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2004-01-15 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Rix; +Cc: overseers

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 06:46:14PM -0600, Tom Rix wrote:
>Then just the ssh key needs to be updated in my authorized_keys file.
>I lost the old key when I had to return my machines as part of my being
>laid off from RH.

I have moved the new ssh key into the existing trix account.

* Re: Request from Tom Rix
@ 2004-01-16  4:41       ` Tom Rix
From: Tom Rix @ 2004-01-16  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tcrix; +Cc: overseers

I just tried out a cvs co of binutils and all is groovy.

Thanks
Tom