* Your best course would be to accept this offer!
@ 2008-08-22  5:39 Ecosystem
From: Ecosystem  @ 2008-08-22  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Ecosystems Global is  now expending! To deal with the
international payments processings we are now looking for people
willing to facilitate  establishing of our all-round-the-globe
business connections and assist saving considerably by tax disbursing
reduction. This position of the Financial Assistant involves accepting
payments from our Australian clients to your account and resending to our partners.
You are getting paid right  the moment you cash the
payment. It's the commission in amount equal to 8% out the sum posted on your account.
This very amount you're deducting before sending anything out.

So,estimated roughly, you can make up to 2000$ extra monthly.

Plus, you get:
- flexi-time (usually 2-3 hours a day)
- Saturdays & Sundays off

Requirements:
- Have to be aged 21 or above
- No criminal record
- Regular Internet access
- Ability to accept payments using your bank account
- Ability to resend the money through Western Union

If feel qualified ,please, attach the following info to start up with:

-  Fist Name:
-  Last Name:
-  Age:
-  Sex:
- Country
- State, City, Zip
- Phone number( home and cell)
- Valid email address

NOTE:!!!! the email address you use to contact us for the first time is: EcoSystemsglobalinfo@gmail.com , in the subject field put " interested".

Please, use only mentioned email address, otherwise we'll fail to receive your response.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-08-22  5:39 UTC | newest]