* Create account https://sourceware.org/
@ 2022-08-01 15:58 Pablo Galindo Salgado
From: Pablo Galindo Salgado @ 2022-08-01 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I would like to create an account to report bugs to the "elfutils" project.
The webpage instructed
me to send an email to this address so the account can be created.

Thanks in advance,
Pablo Galindo Salgado

* Re: Create account https://sourceware.org/
@ 2022-08-01 16:33 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-08-01 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Pablo,

On Mon, 2022-08-01 at 16:58 +0100, Pablo Galindo Salgado via Overseers
wrote:
> I would like to create an account to report bugs to the "elfutils"
> project.
> The webpage instructed
> me to send an email to this address so the account can be created.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark