* Need newer version of CGI.pm installed from CPAN
@ 2003-11-08  0:35 Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2003-11-08  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

While the current bugzilla only requires 2.88 (we have 2.89 installed),
the new bugzilla version i'm in the process of merging will require
2.93.

Can someone install at least that version from CPAN please, and let me
know when it's done so i can install the new version.

I'd like to get it done soon, since one of the reasons for the new
version is security fixes.
--Dan