Hi there,  This is Steven from Flippa.  I just valued an online business that operates in the same space as yours  and wanted to let you know I have buyers for classpath.org. If you'd like to chat more about it let me know? If you're curious what classpath.org is worth get a quick valuation https://flippa.com/free-valuation?buy_sell=comp.  (takes 5 mins) Our valuation algorithm uses extensive transaction data from over 13 years  of real transactions via the worlds largest M&A marketplace. If you have any questions just hit reply. Take Care,   Steven ----- Steven K Flippa.com - #1 Marketplace to BUY and SELL Online Businesses! 501 Congress Avenue,Austin, TX 78701,United States Click here to unsubscribe https://up.moltechloom.com/unsub/1/19884567-3acf-4a67-944a-afc6ac11afe6 and stop receiving my emails. picture [https://proxrealestcoming.com/tmid_a/eA8bJiw4c7aOGQwt4rDf8] logo [https://proxrealestcoming.com/tmid_a/eA8bJiw4c7aOGQwt4rDf8]