Hi, I'll be making some contributions to GCC, initially as part of my Google SoC project. My assignment just went through with the FSF. I already have a sourceware account as part of my use of the Mauve project (username is gandalf). Mark Wielaard sponsors my access. Thanks, -- Andrew :-) Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint) attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html If you use Microsoft Office, support movement towards the end of vendor lock-in: http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/ "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history. `Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn." -- Richard Stallman Escape the Java Trap with GNU Classpath! http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/java-trap.html public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }