* creating new projects
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Ben Elliston
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Ben Elliston @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: crash

[Resent; I bounced the first one with a typo]

I seem to recall a posting from Jason Molenda a few weeks/months ago
outlining how to easily create new projects, following the standard
format: mailing lists, web pages, a GNATS database, etc.  I can't find
any mention of it on the overseers mailing list archives.

Am I right?  Is there an easy way to form new projects, or do I need
to talk to the sourcemaster? ;-)

Thanks,
Ben