* Added file src/MAINTAINERS
@ 2000-04-02 18:20 ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-04-02 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

FYI,

I've added the attatched top level file.  It _isn't_ part of any
official sources.  Hopefully it answers the ongoing question of what do
I do with my change :-)

Feel free to add, edit, delete or ignore it.  I've not even added it to
modules:src-support at this stage.

	Andrew
Please feel free to add, edit, delete this file.
Please do not make ChangeLog entries.

COPYING, COPYING.LIB, README
	http://gnu.org .

Makefile.in, configure, configure.in
	Please notify the following of any committed patches.
		bfd@sourceware.cygnus.com
		gdb-patches@sourceware.cygnus.com

bfd/, binutils/, gas/, gprof/, ld/, opcodes/ & BFD's part of include/
	binutils: http://sourceware.cygnus.com/binutils/
	Patches to binutils@sourceware.cygnus.com.
	Please notify the following of any interface changes:
		gdb-patches@sourceware.cygnus.com

config.guess, config.sub
	config: http://gnu.org
	Changes need to be done in tandem with the official CONFIG
	sources or submitted to the master file maintainer and brought
	in via a merge.

libiberty/ & libiberty's part of include/
	gcc: http://gcc.gnu.org
	Changes need to be done in tandem with the official GCC
	sources or submitted to the master file maintainer and brought
	in via a merge.

ltconfig, ltmain.sh
	libtool: http://gnu.org
	Changes need to be done in tandem with the official LIBTOOL
	sources or submitted to the master file maintainer and brought
	in via a merge.

mkinstalldirs, move-if-change, symlink-tree
	autoconf: http://gnu.org
	Change need to be done in tandem with the official AUTOCONF
	sources or submitted to the master file maintainer and brought
	in via a merge.

newlib/, libgloss/
	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/newlib/
	Patches to newlib@sourceware.cygnus.com.

gdb/, mmalloc/, readline/, sim/ & GDB's part of include/
	gdb: http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/
	Patches to gdb-patches@sourceware.cygnus.com.
	See also gdb/MAINTAINERS, sim/MAINTAINERS, mmalloc/MAINTAINERS.

itcl/, tcl/, tix/, tk/, libgui/
	insight: http://sourceware.cygnus.com/insight/
	Contact insight@sourceware.cygnus.com.

winsup/
	cygwin: http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin
	Contact cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com.
	See also winsup/MAINTAINERS.

expect/, dejagnu/, config-ml.in, mpw-README, mpw-build.in,
mpw-config.in, mpw-configure, mpw-install, setup.com, texinfo/,
missing, makefile.vms, utils/, config/, config.if, makefile.vms,
missing, ylwrap, mkdep, etc/, install-sh, intl/
	?

modules file
	Obviously changes to this file should not go through
	overseers@sourceware.cygnus.com.  If you understand the file
	format (or can cut-and-paste existing entries), modify it. If
	it scares you, get someone who does understand it to help you.
	Be prepared to fix it if you do break it.

/* Local variables: */
/* change-log-default-name: "/dev/null" */
/* End: */

* Re: Added file src/MAINTAINERS
@ 2000-04-02 19:45   ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-04-02 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ac131313; +Cc: overseers

> I've added the attatched top level file.

Thanks, Andrew.

* Added file src/MAINTAINERS
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)