* libc-alpha && libc-hacker
@ 2000-04-17 11:36 ` Andreas Jaeger
From: Andreas Jaeger @ 2000-04-17 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Ulrich Drepper

Hi,

the libc-alpha and libc-hacker mailing lists are archived on
sourceware.  But the software for generating the mailing lists
archives seems to be different and therefore the web pages look
different.  Could you modify this so that all lists (perhaps bug-glibc
also) look the same?  I'd prefer the layout from libc-hacker.

Thanks,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de

* Re: libc-alpha && libc-hacker
@ 2000-04-17 11:52   ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2000-04-17 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Jaeger; +Cc: overseers, Ulrich Drepper

Huh, I wonder why I did that.

Uli, if you agree, I can make all three lists (libc-alpha, libc-hacker,
bug-glibc) use the high-volume format (which libc-hacker is using
right now).

Jason

On Sun, Apr 16, 2000 at 08:07:05PM -0700, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the libc-alpha and libc-hacker mailing lists are archived on
> sourceware.  But the software for generating the mailing lists
> archives seems to be different and therefore the web pages look
> different.  Could you modify this so that all lists (perhaps bug-glibc
> also) look the same?  I'd prefer the layout from libc-hacker.
>
> Thanks,
> Andreas
> --
>  Andreas Jaeger
>   SuSE Labs aj@suse.de
>    private aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de
>     currently: aj@oss.sgi.com

* Re: libc-alpha && libc-hacker
@ 2000-04-17 11:57     ` Ulrich Drepper
From: Ulrich Drepper @ 2000-04-17 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Molenda; +Cc: Andreas Jaeger, overseers

Jason Molenda <jason-swarelist@molenda.com> writes:

> Uli, if you agree, I can make all three lists (libc-alpha, libc-hacker,
> bug-glibc) use the high-volume format (which libc-hacker is using
> right now).

No problem.  Please go on.

* Re: libc-alpha && libc-hacker
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Jaeger; +Cc: overseers, Ulrich Drepper

Huh, I wonder why I did that.

Uli, if you agree, I can make all three lists (libc-alpha, libc-hacker,
bug-glibc) use the high-volume format (which libc-hacker is using
right now).

Jason

On Sun, Apr 16, 2000 at 08:07:05PM -0700, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the libc-alpha and libc-hacker mailing lists are archived on
> sourceware.  But the software for generating the mailing lists
> archives seems to be different and therefore the web pages look
> different.  Could you modify this so that all lists (perhaps bug-glibc
> also) look the same?  I'd prefer the layout from libc-hacker.
>
> Thanks,
> Andreas
> --
>  Andreas Jaeger
>   SuSE Labs aj@suse.de
>    private aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de
>     currently: aj@oss.sgi.com

* libc-alpha && libc-hacker
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Andreas Jaeger
From: Andreas Jaeger @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Ulrich Drepper

@ 2000-12-30  6:08   ` Ulrich Drepper
From: Ulrich Drepper @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Molenda; +Cc: Andreas Jaeger, overseers

Jason Molenda <jason-swarelist@molenda.com> writes:

> Uli, if you agree, I can make all three lists (libc-alpha, libc-hacker,
> bug-glibc) use the high-volume format (which libc-hacker is using
> right now).

No problem.  Please go on.