From: Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com>
To: Mo DeJong <mdejong@cygnus.com>
Cc: overseers@sourceware.cygnus.com, Ben Elliston <bje@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: A PR database for Source-Navigator
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 06:08:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Mo> What do we need to do to get a Gnats database for Source-Navigator
Mo> set up? We are planning on releasing the source code and we would
Mo> like to be have a way for folks to file bugs.

I set this up but I haven't tried it.
You are the only person with an account on this database.
I made the sourcenav-prs mailing list and the sourcenav-gnats alias.
I haven't tried this stuff; I just followed the online instructions on
how to set this up.  So if you have problems please contact me.

You can use kerberos to log in to sourceware and give people accounts
to edit sourcenav PRs.  The files are in
/sourceware/gnats/sourcenav-db/gnats-adm.  It is fairly
self-explanatory, but feel free to ask if you have questions.

Ben, I CCd you because I'm going to make your Gnats database next and
the same stuff applies to you.

Tom

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com>
To: Mo DeJong <mdejong@cygnus.com>
Cc: overseers@sourceware.cygnus.com, Ben Elliston <bje@redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:13:00 -0000	[thread overview]