* /home: No space left on device
@ 2000-09-26  2:31 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2000-09-26  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi!

I've just tried to copy a new package and found the problem in
the subject. df /home shows the following situation:

/dev/sda12              256590    253192      3398  99% /home

Could somebody please cleanup a little bit?

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.
mailto:vinschen@cygnus.com

* Re: /home: No space left on device
@ 2000-09-26  7:03   ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-09-26  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Here's the top 10 hogs:

75325   cgf
53698   ian
29380   mring
27516   cagney
16157   rosalia
11029   gthomas
9527    korbb
7848    law
4459    meissner
3067    jsm

* Re: /home: No space left on device
@ 2000-10-18 17:22     ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-10-18 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: law; +Cc: overseers

Jeffrey A Law wrote:

> Here's the top 10 hogs:
>
> 75325   cgf
> 53698   ian
> 29380   mring
> 27516   cagney
> 16157   rosalia
> 11029   gthomas
> 9527    korbb
> 7848    law
> 4459    meissner
> 3067    jsm

I'm down to 15mb.  As for reducing it further, I'm not sure.  I've local
copies of things like libtool installed so that I'm 100% certain of the
version used by the GDB snapshot process.

	Andrew

* /home: No space left on device
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

@ 2000-12-30  6:08 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Here's the top 10 hogs:

75325   cgf
53698   ian
29380   mring
27516   cagney
16157   rosalia
11029   gthomas
9527    korbb
7848    law
4459    meissner
3067    jsm

* Re: /home: No space left on device
@ 2000-12-30  6:08   ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: law; +Cc: overseers

@ 2001-12-31 19:40 Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2001-12-31 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

df /home[corinna@sourceware ~]$ df /home
/dev/sda12              256590    256590         0 100% /home

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Developer

* /home: No space left on device