* fwd:  ChWall <BLN-K02>
@ 2000-10-11 11:29 ` Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2000-10-11 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Every message I've sent to the libstdc++ list for the past few days
has resulted in the following message being sent back to me.  Is this
grounds for asking for this person to be unsubscribed?

Phil

----- Forwarded message from BLN-K02@bfa-berlin.de -----

From: BLN-K02@bfa-berlin.de
To: pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:25:29 +0100
Subject: ChWall <BLN-K02>

Internet -> Re: Re: minor change in ld --gc-sections test

GROUP ChineseWall
Server:   BLN-K02/Server/BfA-Extern
Mail-Info

From:           Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
To:             "libstdc++"@sources.redhat.com
Rec.:           CN=Hugo Mildenberger/OU=1103/OU=11/O=BfA-Berlin@BFA
Date:           11.10.2000 19:30:28
Subject:        Re: minor change in ld --gc-sections test
'ChWall <BLN-K02>
Internet -> bel.' meldet:

Es trat ein Problem bei der Zustellung Ihrer Email auf. Wenden Sie sich bitte an
die mail-Administration (BK-Team).

Nachricht wurde nicht zugestellt!
Mail has not been delivered!

----- End forwarded message -----

* Re: fwd: ChWall <BLN-K02>
@ 2000-10-11 11:42   ` Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2000-10-11 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Edwards; +Cc: overseers

> Every message I've sent to the libstdc++ list for the past few days
> has resulted in the following message being sent back to me.  Is this
> grounds for asking for this person to be unsubscribed?

hey i've been getting these too! What's the deal?

* Re: fwd: ChWall <BLN-K02>
@ 2000-10-11 11:43     ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-10-11 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Kosnik; +Cc: Phil Edwards, overseers

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 11:42:29AM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

>> Every message I've sent to the libstdc++ list for the past few days
>> has resulted in the following message being sent back to me.  Is this
>> grounds for asking for this person to be unsubscribed?
>
>hey i've been getting these too! What's the deal?

Someone's got a reflector.  Should I unsubscribe him (assuming I can figure
out who this is)?

cgf

* Re: fwd: ChWall <BLN-K02>
@ 2000-10-11 12:05       ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-10-11 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Kosnik; +Cc: Phil Edwards, overseers

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 02:42:29PM -0400, Chris Faylor wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 11:42:29AM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
>>>Every message I've sent to the libstdc++ list for the past few days has
>>>resulted in the following message being sent back to me.  Is this
>>>grounds for asking for this person to be unsubscribed?
>>
>>hey i've been getting these too! What's the deal?
>
>Someone's got a reflector.  Should I unsubscribe him (assuming I can
>figure out who this is)?

hugo.mildenberger@bfa-berlin.de may be the offending user.  That is the
only user with bfa-berlin.de host name.

Benjamin, you can unsubscribe this person if you think he is the
offender.

cgf

* Re: fwd: ChWall <BLN-K02>
@ 2000-10-11 12:21         ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-10-11 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Benjamin Kosnik, Phil Edwards

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:
> hugo.mildenberger@bfa-berlin.de may be the offending user.  That is the
> only user with bfa-berlin.de host name.
>
> Benjamin, you can unsubscribe this person if you think he is the
> offender.

I'd unsubscribe him and send a test message to the list to see whether
you still get that reply.

If you don't, resubscribe him. If you do, complain to the user and his
postmaster.

Gerald

* Re: fwd: ChWall <BLN-K02>
@ 2000-10-11 12:37           ` Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2000-10-11 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers, Phil Edwards

great thanks for taking care of this.

> I'd unsubscribe him and send a test message to the list to see whether
> you still get that reply.
>
> If you don't, resubscribe him. If you do, complain to the user and his
> postmaster.

* fwd:  ChWall <BLN-K02>
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Phil Edwards

From:           Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
To:             "libstdc++"@sources.redhat.com
Rec.:           CN=Hugo Mildenberger/OU=1103/OU=11/O=BfA-Berlin@BFA
Date:           11.10.2000 19:30:28

@ 2000-12-30  6:08       ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Benjamin Kosnik, Phil Edwards

@ 2000-12-30  6:08     ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Kosnik; +Cc: Phil Edwards, overseers

@ 2000-12-30  6:08         ` Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers, Phil Edwards

great thanks for taking care of this.

> I'd unsubscribe him and send a test message to the list to see whether
> you still get that reply.
>
> If you don't, resubscribe him. If you do, complain to the user and his
> postmaster.

* Re: fwd: ChWall <BLN-K02>
@ 2000-12-30  6:08   ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)