From: Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
To: Jason Molenda <jason@molenda.com>
Cc: overseers@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: a bit of gnatsweb info
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:40:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 01:14:57PM -0800, Jason Molenda wrote:

> How about not using gnatsweb?  What about tkgnats?  [...]
> There is a gnatsd daemon running on sourceware;

<voice style="johnny carson">

  I did not know that.

</voice>

The command-line utils don't seem to be able to provide the same details
as any of the others (according to the GNATS docs), and the emacs client
(i.e., what gnats was designed to use) was out 'cause I didn't feel like
learning a whole new OS just for the sake of closing bug reports.  :-)

tkgnats is looking very nice here....

Would one of you kind gnatsd admins copy my entry ("pme") from libstdc++'s
gnatsd.access file to gcc's?  Tonight and tomorrow I'm going to close out
a bunch of old PRs in libstdc++.  Figured I might assign myself some of
the bugs in the gcc database in the future.

Thanks for the tkgnats tip!

Phil
tkgnats replaces gnats, tkinfo replaces info... maybe someday i'll be
hacking on tkgcc running under the TKGNU/TkLinux system...

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
To: Jason Molenda <jason@molenda.com>
Cc: overseers@sources.redhat.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:27:00 -0000	[thread overview]