From: Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com>
To: Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
Cc: overseers@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: two gccadmin requests
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:55:00 -0000	[thread overview]

One of the reasons that we set up gccadmin was so that GCC administrators
could handle this kind of thing themselves.

AFAICT, there is no need to get overseers involved with this request, is
there?  While jsm is reminding you of this, he could also be able to set
you up with gccadmin privileges by adding your key to
.ssh/authorized_keys.

cgf