* Spamming in sourceware lists.
@ 2001-04-16 10:10 Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-04-16 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I noticed a spammer at emotion168@ms67.url.com.tw
is trolling the insight and sourcenav lists. How
do I go about getting this address out of the
subscribers list and blocking subscribe requests
in the future?

thanks
Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc

* Re: Spamming in sourceware lists.
@ 2001-04-16 10:18 ` law
From: law @ 2001-04-16 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mo DeJong; +Cc: overseers

  In message < Pine.SOL.3.91.1010416100740.29864A-100000@cse.cygnus.com >you writ
e:
  > I noticed a spammer at emotion168@ms67.url.com.tw
  > is trolling the insight and sourcenav lists. How
  > do I go about getting this address out of the
  > subscribers list and blocking subscribe requests
  > in the future?
I'm not sure why you'd block him from subscribing (or even how to do that).
Blocking the spammer from posting would be relatively easy.  I'll happily
do that if that's what you want.

jeff

* Re: Spamming in sourceware lists.
@ 2001-04-16 10:35   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-04-16 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: law; +Cc: Mo DeJong, overseers

On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 10:20:23AM -0700, law@redhat.com wrote:
>  In message < Pine.SOL.3.91.1010416100740.29864A-100000@cse.cygnus.com >you writ
>e:
>  > I noticed a spammer at emotion168@ms67.url.com.tw
>  > is trolling the insight and sourcenav lists. How
>  > do I go about getting this address out of the
>  > subscribers list and blocking subscribe requests
>  > in the future?
>I'm not sure why you'd block him from subscribing (or even how to do that).
>Blocking the spammer from posting would be relatively easy.  I'll happily
>do that if that's what you want.

mail whatever-deny-subscribe-emotion168=ms67.url.com.tw@sources.redhat.com .
To stop the person from sending future email to the list.

cgf