* Connection reset by peer
@ 2001-08-19 12:41 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2001-08-19 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Does anyone know why I am gettinga  lot of messages like this:

read: Connection reset by peer
cvs [commit aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

messages when trying to check things into the GCC CVS repository this
morning?  Unfortunately, I'm trying to do a GCC release, and this
is making it difficult.  I don't want to run the script on gcc.gnu.org
directly since that will consume a lot of CPU.

* Connection reset by peer
@ 2004-06-09  3:23 Joern Rennecke
From: Joern Rennecke @ 2004-06-09  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

My regression test checkouts fail, with messages like:
cvs [checkout aborted]: recv() from server gcc.gnu.org: Connection reset by peer
and
cvs [checkout aborted]: recv() from server sources.redhat.com: Connection reset by peer
.