* PR gdb/701 is missing
@ 2003-02-05 23:59 Michael Elizabeth Chastain
From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain @ 2003-02-05 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I was counting PR's in the gdb gnats database and I noticed that
the highest PR# is PR gdb/1030, but there are only 1029 PR's total.
PR gdb/701 is missing.

When I try to view gdb/701 from mozilla or lynx, I get:

  View Problem Report: 701
  Error: no PRs matched

This isn't critical to me but I thought you should know.

Thanks,

Michael C

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-05 23:59 UTC | newest]