On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 06:45:00PM -0500, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote: > On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Robert Schiele wrote: > > On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 01:58:01PM -0600, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote: > > > I'm seeing CVS corruption in gcc/unroll.c. > > > > Yeah, not only there. It seems subversions is completely broken. I > > hope, it is only subversions that is broken. Maybe someone wants to > > resync the whole tree. > > Please contact the subversions people, whomever they are and > tell them. (Thanks in advance.) AFAIK rsync is initiated from > there, not from gcc.gnu.org. Hmm, I also don't know, who is responsible for this cvs mirror. But as cvs-hackers@gnu.org is the only mail address mentioned on the subversions web server, I added this one to CC. Hope someone reads this that feels responsible. Otherwise all the anonymous cvs readers might switch back to the main tree, which would be a pitty, because that would most likely lead to enormous load problems there again, as we had before subversions was the "official" anonymous cvs source. Robert -- Robert Schiele Tel.: +49-621-181-2517 Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker mailto:rschiele@uni-mannheim.de