On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:20:34PM -0800, Jason Molenda wrote: > Just to confirm - the subversions.gnu.org mirror of the gcc repository > is done entirely from the subversions.gnu.org side. Unless the problem > exists on gcc.gnu.org, or rsync is dishing out bad data, there isn't > anything we can do from here. I understand that. But as :pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gcc is mentioned on http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html for "official" cvs anonymous read access without any special contact address, this mailing list seems to be the canonical place to discuss problems with this service in the hope that the operators of the service are also reading this list. Otherwise a contact address should also be given on http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html. Robert -- Robert Schiele Tel.: +49-621-181-2517 Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker mailto:rschiele@uni-mannheim.de