* Re: [FTP #10267] Please remove my email address from your sources.redhat.com archives
@ 2003-04-21 20:35 trobert
From: trobert @ 2003-04-21 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: trobert; +Cc: overseers

Your request #10267 was updated by trobert:

Well crud.  this may help.

Sorry about that.

>To: owner-cygwin@cygwin.com
>Subject: Please remove my email address from your
sources.redhat.com archives
>From: Christopher Lott <lott@research.telcordia.com>

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please remove the "telcordia" portion of the email address that
appears
twice in this article archived on your web server:

The email address appears in the header and in a signature line
at the
bottom. Please remove all occurrences. Alternately, you can simply
cancel the article.

I am writing this at the request of our corporate legal
department. Our
brand management attorneys are ferocious, and I do not want to argue
with them. They'll probably yell at me more, so if you can please
possibly attend to this as soon as possible, it would be a big help.

I have written you with this request repeatedly without success.
Please
do help me out this time.

I'll be happy to call you, to fax you this request, whatever it
takes.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

chris...
--
Christopher Lott, lott at research dot telcordia dot com, +1
973-829-2149

* Re: [FTP #10267] Please remove my email address from your sources.redhat.com archives
@ 2003-04-21 20:43 ` Angela Marie Thomas
From: Angela Marie Thomas @ 2003-04-21 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: trobert; +Cc: overseers

Of course now it is forever archived in the overseers mail archives.

--Angela

* Re: [FTP #10267] Please remove my email address from your sources.redhat.com archives
@ 2003-04-21 20:34 trobert
From: trobert @ 2003-04-21 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Your request #10267 was updated by trobert:

Hello,

Can you see if there is anything you can do to help this guy?

Thank You
Robert Theisen