* cron job
@ 2003-05-16 15:21 Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2003-05-16 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I'd like to set up a cron job on sources that
runs and creates several files for use in cgen documentation.
This is in addition to the cron job Ben set up to
generate the cgen web page.

Any suggestions other than giving me login access?

* Re: cron job
@ 2003-05-19 16:27 ` law
From: law @ 2003-05-19 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Doug Evans; +Cc: overseers

In message <20030516152253.492F5B53A@seba.sebabeach.org>, Doug Evans writes:
 >I'd like to set up a cron job on sources that
 >runs and creates several files for use in cgen documentation.
 >This is in addition to the cron job Ben set up to
 >generate the cgen web page.
 >
 >Any suggestions other than giving me login access?
I think we've got a special admin account for other projects to allow
this kind of thing.  That may be overkill for cgen.

I've got no objections to giving you shell access so that you can install
and maintain your cron scripts.

jeff

* Re: cron job
@ 2003-05-19 18:39   ` Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2003-05-19 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: law; +Cc: overseers, fche

   From: law@redhat.com
   Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:26:54 -0600

   In message <20030516152253.492F5B53A@seba.sebabeach.org>, Doug Evans writes:
    >I'd like to set up a cron job on sources that
    >runs and creates several files for use in cgen documentation.
    >This is in addition to the cron job Ben set up to
    >generate the cgen web page.
    >
    >Any suggestions other than giving me login access?
   I think we've got a special admin account for other projects to allow
   this kind of thing.  That may be overkill for cgen.

   I've got no objections to giving you shell access so that you can install
   and maintain your cron scripts.

Hi!  And thanks.

Frank thought I should have access now but I still can't get in.