* Re: Bugzilla Error
       [not found] <1BEBA3F6-8C8A-11D7-85C9-000A95A34564@dberlin.org>
@ 2003-05-22 19:51 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2003-05-22 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Berlin; +Cc: overseers

[ I'm moving this to overseers, for this may be a bit risky a change. ]

On Thu, 22 May 2003, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> This is because log_accum hasn't been bugzillafied yet.
>
> Gerald, can you take log_accum_bugzillafied, which is in my homedir on
> sources, and make it so we run it for gcc commits?
> It should work.

I had a look, and it seems we just need to put it into
  /usr/sourceware/bin/
and then change CVSROOT/loginfo in the GCC repository, but it's 21:50
local time and don't want to make such a change directly before heading
off home.

CGF or Jason probably are better candidates to make this switch? ;-)

Gerald

* Re: Bugzilla Error
@ 2003-05-22 20:55   ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2003-05-22 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 03:50  PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> [ I'm moving this to overseers, for this may be a bit risky a change. ]
>
> On Thu, 22 May 2003, Daniel Berlin wrote:
>> This is because log_accum hasn't been bugzillafied yet.
>>
>> Gerald, can you take log_accum_bugzillafied, which is in my homedir on
>> sources, and make it so we run it for gcc commits?
>> It should work.
>
> I had a look, and it seems we just need to put it into
>   /usr/sourceware/bin/
> and then change CVSROOT/loginfo in the GCC repository, but it's 21:50
> local time and don't want to make such a change directly before heading
> off home.

I wouldn't want to either.
I have no way of testing that it works as a whole, though i did test
the bugzilla parts i had added seperately.
So it probably needs to be watched for a few seconds, or a bs commit
made to check if it works.

> CGF or Jason probably are better candidates to make this switch? ;-)
>
> Gerald

* Re: Bugzilla Error
@ 2003-05-23  7:07   ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2003-05-23  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: Daniel Berlin, overseers

Hi all,

I'm still crazy catching up on things from my trip, but a quick
word -

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 09:50:58PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> I had a look, and it seems we just need to put it into
>   /usr/sourceware/bin/

This is under CVS control.  Repository 'soruceware', dir 'infra/bin'.

* Re: Bugzilla Error
@ 2003-05-25 16:22     ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2003-05-25 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Molenda; +Cc: Gerald Pfeifer, overseers

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 03:07  AM, Jason Molenda wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm still crazy catching up on things from my trip, but a quick
> word -
>
> On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 09:50:58PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>
>> I had a look, and it seems we just need to put it into
>>   /usr/sourceware/bin/
>

> This is under CVS control.  Repository 'soruceware', dir 'infra/bin'.

Unfortunately, i don't have enough rights to access /cvs/sourceware:
[Daniel-Berlins-Computer:~] dberlin$ cvs -d
:ext:dberlin@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/sourceware/ co infra
cvs server: Updating infra
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/cvs/sourceware//infra' (/cvs/sourceware//infra/#cvs.lock): Permission
denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/cvs/sourceware//infra'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

* Re: Bugzilla Error
@ 2003-05-27 19:15       ` Joseph S. Myers
From: Joseph S. Myers @ 2003-05-27 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Berlin; +Cc: Jason Molenda, Gerald Pfeifer, overseers

On Sun, 25 May 2003, Daniel Berlin wrote:

> > This is under CVS control.  Repository 'soruceware', dir 'infra/bin'.
>
> Unfortunately, i don't have enough rights to access /cvs/sourceware:

Is there any news on this?  Can someone with appropriate write access
install this file?

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk