* gcc overseers take note - [LewisJ@minelab.com.au: Virus on your site]
@ 2003-06-26  0:58 root
From: root @ 2003-06-26  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Found this in the spam queue.

There's probably nothing to it, of course, but I thought I should pass it
on anyway.

cgf

----- Forwarded message from Lewis Jones <LewisJ@minelab.com.au> -----

From: Lewis Jones <LewisJ@minelab.com.au>
To: "'gcc@gnu.org'" <gcc@gnu.org>
Subject: Virus on your site
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:56:32 +0930

Hello,
	I have downloaded the GCC 3.3 Manual, postscript version, twice and
each time I get an attack of the sircam worm.  It appears that it is
attached to your file.  I am running windows 2000.

 Regards,
 Lewis Jones
 Science Officer

----- End forwarded message -----

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-23  3:16 UTC | newest]