* IP address for sources.redhat.com/gcc.gnu.org changing again
@ 2003-06-26 16:34 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-06-26 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I've been asked if it is ok to move the system on either July 4 or July 5.
It's going to a new co-lo.

Any problems with some downtime, probably on July 5?

cgf

* Re: IP address for sources.redhat.com/gcc.gnu.org changing again
@ 2003-06-27 15:55 ` law
From: law @ 2003-06-27 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

In message <20030625202342.GA15206@redhat.com>, Christopher Faylor writes:
 >I've been asked if it is ok to move the system on either July 4 or July 5.
 >It's going to a new co-lo.
 >
 >Any problems with some downtime, probably on July 5?
Seems reasonable to me.
jeff

* Re: IP address for sources.redhat.com/gcc.gnu.org changing again
@ 2003-07-03  4:52 ` Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2003-07-03  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 04:23:42PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've been asked if it is ok to move the system on either July 4 or July 5.
> It's going to a new co-lo.
>
> Any problems with some downtime, probably on July 5?

You've probably already planned for this, but anyhow:  now might be a good
time to send a heads-up to the various lists.

* Re: IP address for sources.redhat.com/gcc.gnu.org changing again
@ 2003-07-03 14:03   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-07-03 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Edwards; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 12:52:41AM -0400, Phil Edwards wrote:
>On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 04:23:42PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> I've been asked if it is ok to move the system on either July 4 or July 5.
>> It's going to a new co-lo.
>>
>> Any problems with some downtime, probably on July 5?
>
>You've probably already planned for this, but anyhow:  now might be a good
>time to send a heads-up to the various lists.

That's why I posted here.  I was hoping that the representatives from various
projects would be notifying their projects.

cgf