Hello, I would like to ask for write-after-approval access to the GCC repository. I tried to use the form at the following URL: http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi The problem is that the form as displayed in my mailer does not allow me to paste my DSA public key correctly. The key is a long list of characters, and the form corrupted it by automatically introducing LFs in place of spaces. Can you help me? First & Last Name: Joel Brobecker Preferred login: brobecke Email address: brobecker@gnat.com Project: GCC Sponsor: kenner@gnat.com DSA public key: (attached) Thank you, -- Joel