* [[postmaster] Request to suppress address]
@ 2003-11-05 12:45 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-11-05 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Can someone mention that we archive email on the web in big letters on
the gcc mailing list pages?

I'm not going to be responding to this message but if anyone thinks it
is important to do so, please feel free.

From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2003-11-16 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Can someone mention that we archive email on the web in big letters on
> the gcc mailing list pages?

It's already there, but I'll make it even more clear!

While we are at it, could someone please move the contents of
   ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/libstdc++/mail-archives/
   ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/mail-archives/libstdc++/
? Historically, libstdc++ was a separate project, but it's easier to have
everything in one plase now.

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/

* Re: [[postmaster] Request to suppress address]
@ 2003-12-14 22:07   ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2003-12-14 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> While we are at it, could someone please move the contents of
>    ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/libstdc++/mail-archives/
>    ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/mail-archives/libstdc++/
> ? Historically, libstdc++ was a separate project, but it's easier to have
> everything in one plase now.

Thanks to whoever did that!

Gerald