Hi - dje wrote: > [...] > Someone manually fsck'ed the filesystem with the latest reboot, > but the previous reboot showed a clean filesystem unmount avoiding an > automatic fsck? I don't know whether this morning a real fsck was done on the filesystems. I touched /forcefsck so next time (after the memory upgrade?), it'll all get checked for sure. > We probably never will know how the filesystem became corrupted. It could also have been a kernel data structure problem, with nothing actually wrong on disk. - FChE