* gcc-cvs not updating
@ 2004-04-12  0:39 David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2004-04-12  0:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

	Thanks for fixing the gcc-patches archive.  The gcc-cvs archive
also is stuck and has not updated since the www filesystem ran out of
space.  It was not fixed with the work on Saturday.  It needs to be
regenerated and restarted as well.

Thanks, David

* Re: gcc-cvs not updating
@ 2004-04-12  7:39 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2004-04-12  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Edelsohn; +Cc: overseers

On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 06:16:04PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
>Thanks for fixing the gcc-patches archive.  The gcc-cvs archive also is
>stuck and has not updated since the www filesystem ran out of space.
>It was not fixed with the work on Saturday.  It needs to be regenerated
>and restarted as well.

I'm doing it now.  Should be up and running in a half hour or so.

I guess I'd better look for more breakage.  Sigh.

cgf