Hi - > At the moment, we have multiple independent cvs trees for the different > elements. Can we have multiple cvs trees under a single sourceware > project? I'm not aware of existing sourceware projects that use multiple CVSROOTs. This is perhaps because of the degree of interlinking between CVS and the rest of the system (email patch distribution, archiving, possible bugzilla, etc.), or general system overhead. In general, we'd prefer not to fragment sourceware into too many tiny projects unless absolutely necessary. For example, what sort of administrative structure (group membership) differences do you forsee between the subprojects? - FChE